Things to do in Bellingham
Four Points Bellingham Hotel & Conference Center is ideally located between Vancouver and Seattle making us the perfect place to bring the whole family. Whether you're an outdoors Mt. Baker adventurer, potential student, art enthusiast, or just interested in touring the Southside Fairhaven historic district, Bellingham has something for everyone. Plus, our Bellingham hotel offers a heated indoor swimming pool so you can go for a dip after a long day of site seeing.
- Birch Bay - This popular summer destination has a range of recreational activities for families looking to have fun or couples looking to get-away. Birch Bay has also been named a "birders paradise" and consistently ranked among the top birding spots in Washington State.
- Chuckanut Drive - This scenic road hugs the shoreline on the way to Watcom County offering beautiful views of the bay and San Juan Islands in the distance.
- Bellis Fair Shopping Mall - Home to 5 major department stores, almost 150 smaller shops, and a food court. Bellis Fair has something for everyone.
- Fairhaven District - You can find upscale art galleries, clothing, jewelry, restaurants, and more on this historic district filled with classic turn-of-the-century buildings.
- Western Washington University - This 100 year old school is home to about 15,000 students, more than 160 academic programs, and a 5 minute drive from our hotel.
- Bellingham International Airport - Conveniently just 7 miles from our hotel, Alaska/Horizon Air, Allegiant Air, and San Juan Airlines all fly in and out of Bellingham International Airport.
- Mt. Baker - This beautiful winter destination averages 701 inches (1,780 cm) of snowfall a year and offers downhill skiing, snow shoeing, snowmobiling, sledding, and cross country skiing for all skill levels.
- Lake Padden - Trails, horseback riding, boat rides, and golf courses all surround this south Bellingham lake. In addition to picnic shelters and playgrounds there's even a fenced-in off leash dog park so the whole family can play.
- Vancouver, BC - A short 1.5 hour drive gets you to this bustling west coast metropolitan known as one of Canada's fastest growing and most ethnically diverse cities.